Find here useful links to various mom, baby and toddler topics.
- Solly Baby Babywearing introduction
- The Wrap Tutprial – basic technique + tips
- Troubleshooting – easy adjustments for maximum comfort
- Additional Tips
- Help! I’m intimidated.
- How can I nurse in the wrap?
- What makes the solly wrap so special?
- How should I take my baby out?
- Can I wear my preemie?
- Can I wear twins?
- How early can I wear my baby?
- Is my baby comfortable?
- Is my baby too old for the wrap?
- Is my baby positioned safely?
- How can I support my baby’s head?
- Wrap before you go.
- How should dads wrap?
- How do I store my wrap?
- I’m plus size, will the wrap work?
Click here to watch the tutorials on the topics mentioned above.
Baby Sling Tying Tutorials (by Didymos)
- Upright across the chest from birth
- Sideways on the hip from eight to ten weeks onwards
- On the back from three months
- The Knot-Free Option (RingSling): DidySling